If you love working with people and want to make a difference in the lives of others and yours too then
WE WANT YOU!
Working with MAK Community Care is not just an emotionally rewarding role, it’s one of the most varied too. Working with a range of people with different care needs means every day is different to the next.
1. Great rate of pay – Higher than the National Living Wage
2. Offer comprehensive induction and ongoing training and development
3. Provide coaching and support for all team members with the emphasis on self management
4. Provide opportunities for career progression and great working environment using self management principles
5. Commitment to providing dignity and person centred care
6. Utilising the latest technology to provide a paperless working environment
Can you show us how you would treat the people we support, with the dignity and respect they deserve?
Are you courageous, willing to champion quality, and raise concerns?
Do you believe that support teams should help nurture clients by listening and caring?
Do you believe care organisations should help develop careers in social care?
Do you believe care companies should respect clients and staff?
Do you believe care leaders should involve everyone in developing their organisation?
If you answered YES to all these questions, then you share our VALUES in providing great care and support.
We are looking for people who care regardless of qualifications or experience. We care more about you sharing and demonstrating our values, which are:
Seeing the possibilities to make a positive difference; Valuing and celebrating individuality and diversity; Supporting rights, needs, choices and dreams; Being responsible, sustainable and innovative in our work.
Working in self managed teams, supporting people the way you would wish to be supported.
If you do share our values – and care, we want you!
Join the Care Revolution – Join MAK!
We are currently recruiting Support Team members in Berkshire, Lancashire and Lincolnshire.
Apply now by completing the attached application form and emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org